Thursday, May 22, 2008

Loading Pictures

Ok, seems like my problem isn't with loading pictures.  At least not yet.

After 6 months, today I realized that my iMac doesn't have a card reader!  So I had to find a USB connection for my camera to link it to my iMac.  Only I couldn't find one that fit my Nikon Coolpix.  Thank goodness my brother came to my rescue with a USB connector.

So there I was happily thinking that I can finally upload my pictures.  Ha!  I guess the iMac isn't as user-friendly as I thought.  It's not a plug-and-play kinda idiot proof system.  Turns out I had to download the camera driver.  

Right now, it's taking a couple of hours for the download to complete.  I think it'll be tomorrow before I upload any pictures.  Hopefully it'll work.  If not, I guess that means I have to upload pictures using another computer.

No comments: