Friday, May 23, 2008

Cat Scare

We just had a bit of a scare. My dad went around looking for Mindy and calling her name. She was nowhere to be found!

I asked my dad to check out the backyard (she likes to hang out there and our domestic helper has shut her out there a couple of times). Turns out she wasn't in the back yard but was outside the front gate! We found her desperately trying to jump over the covering that was put up to prevent her from getting out in the first place.

Luckily it was just a minor scare. She's back save and sound. We guessed that she couldn't have been outside for more than an hour. Now we'll have to figure out another way to cover up the front gate so that she can't get out. She hasn't been out for the last 4 years, so I'm still scratching my head wondering how she did her Houdini trick.

No comments: