Monday, June 9, 2008

Two is Better than One

As you all know, I originally intended to adopt only Mikey but somehow ended up adopting Molten too. Molten's high cute factor had a definite influence on that decision.

I must say that adopting 2 is better than 1. I came across this article about why having 2 kittens is better than 1. And I agree totally. It's just adorable how they use each other as pillows to sleep and how they would entertain each other. That gives me (and my parents) some time to do other stuff. A kitten alone would be calling for attention all the time, but with the 2 of them, they are content to play with each other if they don't see us. If they see us, it's another matter. They'll be meowing and fighting each other for a space on our laps.

So if anyone is thinking of adopting a kitten, why not consider adopting 2 instead of 1?

No comments: