Friday, June 6, 2008

M6 & M7: Day 2

Mikey & Molten has spent 1 full day at home now.  My dad put them in the 3rd floor balcony (it's a shaded balcony) with some toys, away from the rest of the menagerie.  They'll need to be quarantined for about a week before they can physically touch and be introduced to the rest, although they have "met" the rest of the group.

Mindy is still grouchy.  She refused to sleep next to my dad, which is very unusual as she normally shares my dad's pillow.  She was growling at me when I approached her after having played with the boys.  I think she can smell them on me.

Murphy is still as enthusiastic as ever.  Molten is definitely the naughty one.  He could see Murphy through the sliding door of the balcony, and while Murphy was there looking at him, he deliberately walked right up to the door and hissed at her.  Making Murphy bark.

Tonight the boys will be sleeping with me.  Hopefully this will appease Mindy somewhat.  But that means that Megan & Murphy will be spending the night in my parents room instead of with me.

My dad was saying that the boys didn't want to drink the milk when he tried feeding them during the day.  When I came home, I tried feeding the boys and they gobbled up 2 bottles (100 ml).  I guess feeding really does need a woman's touch.   Men just can't feed babies!

After having spent the better part of an hour exploring my room, climbing chairs, trying to get into my handbags and urinating on Megan's bed, the boys are finally asleep.  One on top of the other. 

PS: Although my brother wasn't too enthusiastic about the boys, he has been playing with them since they came home.  Guess he's a softie at heart. ;o)


1 comment:

Pokey said...

lkYAY for Mikey and Molten! Hopefully Mindy will come around when she can actually interact with the babies. I still haven't updated my blog, sorry! :P

Pokey