Saturday, June 7, 2008

M6 & M7: Day 3


Mikey & Molten visited the vet today and were given a clean bill of health.  They have also been given their first dewormer and  will be vaccinated in about 1 months time.  The vet said that they can go fully on solids and milk can be given as a treat, which is great news.

The both of them are settling down and shows promising progress with using the litter box.  Mindy is still unhappy but because the 2 boys are now not sleeping in the same room as her, she's somewhat appeased.  The boys will be spending their nights with me now.  My girl, Megan, doesn't seem too happy with me at the moment, but she's easy to please.  I'll pacify her later.  Murphy seems a little afraid of the boys.  While she's very curious about them, she gets scared when approached by Mikey.

Molten is really showing his acrobatic skills.  He can jump rather high and has been showing off.

And because I can't resist, I bought them a pet bed shaped like a flower from Ikea today.  The boys like the tag on the bed better than the bed itself!

No comments: